Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce.
You can have Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce
- You need 2 of Tuna steaks defrosted and pat dry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter melted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 0.5 tbsp of yellow miso paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seed.
Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce step by step
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the tuna steaks inside the fryer basket. Brush the melted butter onto the fish and season with salt and pepper. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-8 minutes until internal temperature exceeds 145F (63C)..
- In the meantime, use a sauce pan to saute garlic and grated ginger in olive oil. Stir constantly. When fragrant, add the rest of the ingredients, stir constantly until the sauce thickened slightly..
- When done, drizzle the sauce over tuna steaks, and sprinkle some chopped green onion to serve if desired..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.