Pickled Green beans and Cucumbers.
You can have Pickled Green beans and Cucumbers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pickled Green beans and Cucumbers
- Prepare of green beans.
- It’s of big cucumber.
- It’s of garlic sliced in two.
- Prepare of whole black pepper.
- You need of dry red chillies broken into 2.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of white vinegar.
- You need of water.
Pickled Green beans and Cucumbers step by step
- In a vessel take water, vinegar and all the spices, bring to a boil. Vinegar brine is ready..
- Wash both the vegetables. Clean the green beans. Cut them to the length of the jar, and keep aside the left tiny bits. Similarly cut cucumbers length wise. Don't peel the cucumbers..
- Take 2 clean jars for the pickles. Put the vegetables in standing. Green beans in 1 jar and cucumbers in another jar. Now adjust bits of left over vegetables in the respective jars..
- Pour warm vinegar brine in both the jars and fill them to the brim. Close the lid and keep it in the fridge..
- Green beans pickle take few days to get ready. It is Chilled and,crunchy. Cucumber gets ready in a day. Both the jars are to be kept in the refrigerator all the time..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.