Roasted Cheesy Green Beans.
You can cook Roasted Cheesy Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cheesy Green Beans
- You need of green beans.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
Roasted Cheesy Green Beans instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- In a large mixing bowl toss greenbeans in olive oil. Coat thoroughly..
- Add seasonings and toss to coat. (I always add seasonings after the oil as it coats better.).
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes..
- Coat with shredded cheese and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Allow 5 minutes to cool, then serve..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.