Stir-Fried Celery and Pork with Salt and Pepper.
You can have Stir-Fried Celery and Pork with Salt and Pepper using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Celery and Pork with Salt and Pepper
- You need 1 stalk of Celery.
- It’s 150 grams of Pork (belly, ginger pork cut, etc.).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of to 2 teaspoons finely chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 of to 2 teaspoons finely chopped Ginger.
- It’s 1 of to 2 teaspoons Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of generous amount Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce.
Stir-Fried Celery and Pork with Salt and Pepper instructions
- Remove the tough stringy parts of the celery. Cut into 4 cm pieces, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1 cm sticks. Use the whole stalk including the thin bits and leaves..
- Cut the pork into 1 cm pieces. Sprinkle with sake, dust with katakuriko and separate the pieces. The pork and celery should be about the same size..
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger..
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add oil. Stir fry the celery quickly, then remove from the pan..
- Add a little oil to the pan and stir fry the garlic and ginger. When it's fragrant, add the pork and stir-fry..
- When the pork changes color, add the celery back into the pan and stir-fry a little..
- Add a generous amount of salt and pepper, and taste. Drizzle in some soy sauce, mix and it's done..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.