Steamed ginger chicken with sesame oil. Whenever my stomach feels too bloated or when I want to enjoy the unadulterated flavour of chicken, I like to eat steamed chicken. This sesame oil chicken is a very easy recipe. So easy that anyone can whip out effortlessly.
Stew and braise the chicken, preferably in Chinese clay pot, and you will have the most amazing, aromatic, tender and utterly mouthwatering chicken for steamed rice. Serve over steamed rice to savor every bit of the sweet Asian glaze. This classic dish is a slow-cooker must-have on your weeknight meal planner. You can cook Steamed ginger chicken with sesame oil using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed ginger chicken with sesame oil
- You need 4 halves of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of small ginger.
- It’s 4 of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 half of lotus root.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Hua Tiao Wine or Rice wine.
- Prepare of Side dish.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
Sesame-Ginger Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Steamed Ginger Chicken, ready to eat ^_^. The flavor of this chicken dish is classic comfort, built on soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Give me this and bowl of rice, and I am set!
Steamed ginger chicken with sesame oil step by step
- Season the chicken breast with salt and let it sit on a plate flat.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Season the broccoli florets with salt.
- Grill it at 220 degree for 10-15 mins. If you would like it crunchy stick to 10 mins and if you like it crispy, go for 15 mins..
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Thinly slice the ginger into streaks.
- Cut the shiitake mushroom into slices.
- Cut the lotus root into slices.
- Place the lotus root and shiitake mushrooms on top of the chicken breast.
- Then top with the sliced ginger and chopped garlic.
- Drizzle sesame oil over the chicken breast.
- Drizzle Hua Tiao wine over the chicken breast.
- Steam the chicken breast for 20 mins on small to medium heat.
Steaming is one of my favorite cooking methods (easy clean up, no oil needed, always so elegant feeling) and this. Sesame Oil Chicken – The most aromatic and delicious braised chicken ever, with loads of sesame oil and ginger. Stew and braise the chicken, preferably in Chinese clay pot, and you will have the most amazing, aromatic, tender and utterly mouthwatering chicken for steamed rice. Sesame oil chicken is a really homey dish that is both delicious and easy to make. The wonderful aroma of ginger and sesame oil filling up my kitchen while cooking really make us crave all the more for this simple childhood dish of ours.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.