Coconut ginger and beef stuffed acorn squash. While Marta is at work, Brock surprises her with a creative and easy Stuffed Acorn Squash snack! My husband is retired, so we do quite a bit of traveling. I like to cook, travel and add to my collection of fund-raiser cookbooks.
Stuffed Acorn Squash with Beef and RiceThyme For Cooking Blog. beef stock, soy sauce, celery, garlic, fresh ginger, cornstarch Cranberry Beef Stuffed Acorn Squash with Goat Cheese, Rosemary & ThymeWholesome Yum. This delicious stuffed acorn squash recipe is perfect for fall! Filled with spiced quinoa, black beans, and avocado, it's a healthy vegetarian dinner. You can have Coconut ginger and beef stuffed acorn squash using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut ginger and beef stuffed acorn squash
- It’s 1 of large acorn squash.
- You need 1 pound of 95% lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of stuffing cubes.
- You need 1 of quarter of a yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic.
- Prepare of Quarter of a jar of pickled ginger.
- You need of Quarter teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar/Demerara sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Quarter cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Butter.
When I started working on this recipe, I knew I wanted to make an unconventional stuffed squash. Obviously, you won't find ground beef or a sausage and. Beef Stuffed Acorn Squash is an easy, healthy dinner recipe the whole family will love. This Turkey Mushroom Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash recipe has been so popular on the site over the years that I thought you guys would like to see another variation of one of my favorite meals.
Coconut ginger and beef stuffed acorn squash step by step
- Combine onion pepper bread crumbs coconut milk salt pepper cumin brown sugar cilantro and pickled ginger in food processor until well-mixed.
- Stir this mixture into the ground beef.
- Cut acorn squash in half and remove seeds cut a small piece of the backside of the squash away so that it will sit flat on the cooking sheet.
- Season acorn squash with a sprinkle of garlic powder onion powder sage and some pats of butter. Fill acorn squash halves with the mixture.
- Wrap sides in aluminum foil and place on cooking sheet.
- Cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until acorn squash is soft.
All our favorite fall flavors come together in this surprisingly easy and super flavorful stuffed acorn squash. The real star, to our minds, is that lacinato or Tuscan kale. Stuffed acorn squash filled with brown rice, lean ground beef, tomatoes and warming spices is a comforting and splendidly colorful dish loaded Stuffed Acorn Squash, a Savory, Seasonal Stunner. For me, part of the fun and excitement over entering into this beautiful time of year—this colorful and. Watch how to make stuffed acorn squash in this short recipe video!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.