Christmas Ginger Wine.
You can have Christmas Ginger Wine using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Ginger Wine
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1/2 kg of Fresh Ginger, Crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of Sugar – you may lessen the qty to 1 kg.
- It’s 10 of whole red Kashmiri Chilis.
- Prepare 20 of Cloves.
- You need 1 dozen of green Cardamoms.
- It’s 1 dozen of 1” sticks Cinnamon.
- You need 5 bottles (750 ml) of water.
- It’s 3 of level tspns Citric Acid.
Christmas Ginger Wine instructions
- Put 2 bottles of water on the stove & boil with the whole chilis for 10 minutes. Remove chilis..
- Add all the above ingredients – **except Citric Acid** Stir sugar. Boil for a little while..
- Add remaining water and keep it on low flame till it becomes half the quantity. Remove..
- Strain and then Cool completely..
- Add the Citric Acid..
- It can be stored in glass wine bottles. Airtight with screw tops..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.