Veg Masala bhath and Cucumber Carrot Raita.
You can cook Veg Masala bhath and Cucumber Carrot Raita using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Masala bhath and Cucumber Carrot Raita
- It’s of cooked rice(Basmati or any other type of rice).
- You need of Capsicums cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Small Tomatoes cut into pieces.
- You need of Big Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare of Green chillies cut finely.
- You need of Ginger & Garlic paste.
- You need of fried peanuts.
- It’s of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Ghee.
- It’s of curry leaves.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Dry masala powders.
- Prepare of Bisi bele bhath powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- It’s of Raita :-.
- You need of cucumber peeled and chopped fine.
- You need of Carrots peeled and grated.
- It’s of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Roasted Jeera powder.
- You need of chilli powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Curd.
Veg Masala bhath and Cucumber Carrot Raita step by step
- First cook the Rice and keep it aside to cool down.You can use any kind of rice.I have used here half boiled rice variety..
- Then heat a non stick kadhai/pan and pour oil and ghee..
- When it is hot put in the mustard seeds and jeera, after it splutters, add curry leaves and finely chopped onion and green chilli.Then saute it for a few minutes..
- Add the ginger garlic paste or finely chopped ginger garlic and fry till the raw smell of the ginger garlic goes off..
- Put the dry masala powders and salt mix well…Then add the chopped tomatoes and capsicum.Cook till it gets soft..
- Now add the cooked rice and give nice mix…See that you mix it gently….All the rice should get coated with the masala powders well..
- Now check salt and spices.Add if required turn off the gas..
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves and fried peanuts.Serve hot with raita and pickle & papad..
- For the Cucumber Carrot raita.Take a big bowl then whisk the curd and mix all the ingredients.Add the salt and spices.Taste it and adjust accordingly..
- Pack the food once it is slightly cool in their school lunch boxes..
- Kids will love it.as it is very healthy,filling and perfect for carrying for lunch boxes..
- Please note- Here Veggies can be added according to your likes *.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.