Ga kho gung – ginger molasses chicken shortcut. Scrap chicken skin clean with a knife if needed. Rinse with cold running water then drain dry. For the Ga Kho Gung recipe that uses coconut soda/juice, click here.
For example, chicken or fish is paired with ginger, shrimp or pork is paired with green onions, and beef with garlic. It is often served with steamed rice, and a couple of other dishes and a soup for family dinners. All dishes are served at the same time. You can cook Ga kho gung – ginger molasses chicken shortcut using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ga kho gung – ginger molasses chicken shortcut
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1/4 c of blackstrap Molasses.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of fresh ginger minced in food processor.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of yellow squash thin sliced.
However, soup is usually the last dish you eat, to. This caramelised ginger chicken is a classic Vietnamese rice dish. It is a simple and quick dish that is perfect for a midweek dinner. Whatever you eating habits are, these Vietnamese caramelised ginger chicken wings are definitely worth a try.
Ga kho gung – ginger molasses chicken shortcut instructions
- Heat pan on med/high and spray cooking oil. Put in molasses, ginger, and garlic. Let it get a shade or two darker without burning..
- Add fish sauce and ground chicken. Cook while breaking up with spatula. 10 min.
- Add squash and stir occasionally until chicken is fully cooked. Serve over rice..
It is absolutely heavenly when you let the sauce soak into the. One of the times when lil' sis and I were home in Portland, our parents had already made plans to go out for dinner. They were abandoning us? : ( Don't worry, daddy said. He made us a special chicken dish from his hometown. Meet your new favorite weeknight recipe – Gà Kho Gừng!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.