Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad.
You can have Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad
- It’s of Persian cucumbers.
- It’s of rice vinegar.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- You need of shoyu or tamari.
- It’s of agave syrup or sugar.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Prepare of garlic, crushed.
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need of sriracha sauce, or to taste.
Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad instructions
- Wash and trim cucumbers. Cut into chunks. Place cucumbers in a bowl..
- Place remainder of ingredients in the bowl..
- Toss ingredients well to combine..
- Top with sesame seeds as a garnish if you wish. Serve..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.