Ginger and soy sauce streamed grouper. Learn the easy way of steaming grouper fish with soy sauce and fried ginger. This fish's flesh is firm, slightly salty and very appetizing. Steamed lapu-lapu (steamed grouper in soy sauce).
Dipping *optional : Chinese Black Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Jullienned Ginger, Chopped Bird Eye Chillies. How to Make Hongkong Style Steamed Mouse I love eating grouper fish, especially with the sweet soy sauce as you said. It is interesting that you put mushrooms with the fish, i haven't seen that in. You can cook Ginger and soy sauce streamed grouper using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger and soy sauce streamed grouper
- It’s of Main.
- You need 1 of grouper (200-400 grams).
- You need 3-4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced gingers.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
Serve this light yet flavorful Best Type of Fish for Steaming. Personally, I like to use fish with white flesh and mildly sweet taste for this dish. My most favorite is grouper, which. ¼ cup soy sauce. Spread out one sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil (or Place fish on top of the fresh ginger, and season lightly with salt and pepper before folding the foil into a "bowl" around the fish.
Ginger and soy sauce streamed grouper step by step
- Clean the grouper with salt to reduce fishy smell.
- Place the grouper on the plate topped with sliced gingers and mushrooms.
- Mix all sauce ingredients and pour the sauce to the fish.
- Stream it for 15 minutes and it’s all done!.
Steamed Grouper Fish Fillet with Chili Lime Sauce in lime dressing. Steamed fish on white plate with ginger chili herb and spices lemon lime on dark background, Steamed grouper fish with soy sauce. Whisk soy sauce, water, sugar, ginger, garlic and oil together in a small bowl. Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce (For Dumplings or Pot Stickers). This recipe for Chinese ginger-soy steamed fish comes from cookbook author Farina Kingsley with permission of Aimee Bianca, YC Media.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.