Quick Black Bean Breakfast Bowl.
You can cook Quick Black Bean Breakfast Bowl using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Black Bean Breakfast Bowl
- It’s of Goya black beans (undrained).
- You need of salsa (24 ounce).
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of Goya adobo.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of cilantro leaves.
- It’s of Scrambled eggs.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sliced avocado 🥑.
Quick Black Bean Breakfast Bowl instructions
- In a pot combine your black beans, salsa, black pepper, adobo, minced garlic and cilantro leaves, heat to boiling, then set pot to the side…….
- Place your scrambled eggs in a bowl………
- Pour several spoonfuls of your black bean salsa mixture all over scrambled eggs………
- At this point you can top off your bowl with shredded cheddar cheese or leave it plain………
- Top each serving with sliced avocado………
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.